Monday, September 14, 2015

Sum up of an AMAZING summer

From the sponsorship of the "Eyes on Africa Initiative" from Pomona College, and the hard work, time, and commitment that so many people contributed to making this summer and the work I did possible, I am forever thankful. Special shout out to James Taylor, Deborah Asiimwe, Arielle Brown, Emelie Pinamung Asiedu, and Elizabeth Sutherland.

My To Do list before beginning my journey, this is how it ended up looking at the end.


                                 OH THE PLACES I WENT!!!!


                                     Finally got back to Claremont, California,but I wasn't ready to let go of                                        Ghana yet or ever, so I was still rocking Ghana's flag for international students!



No comments:

Post a Comment